Your gift can support our current operations, the Seventh Generation Endowment Campaign, or we can help to create your own permanent resource for giving.
MAKE A GIFT
Making a Gift to Support Tiwahe’s Mission and Programs
Our children learn early in life about the beauty of generosity. They are taught to give what they prize most so that they may taste the happiness of giving. In Native American culture, giving is way of life. We invite you to join us in our grassroots effort to build relationships, public awareness, and the gifts needed to sustain and grow our unique Native led community foundation. Your gift can support our current operations, the Seventh Generation Endowment Campaign, or we can help to create your own permanent resource for giving.
We make giving a gift to our general operations or Seventh Generation Endowment Campaign as easy as possible.
⊕ You can give in many ways:
- You can support the Tiwahe Foundation general operations or the Seventh Generation Campaign through a one-time donation or set up automatic monthly deductions from a credit card, checking or savings account.
- Mail to The Tiwahe Foundation
2801 21st Ave South, Suite 132F, Minneapolis, MN 55407
- You can set the pledge amount and payment schedule. Your pledge will be automatically deducted from your checking, savings or credit card. This helps increase your ability to make a major gift spread over time.
- You can make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one. The name of the person you honor will be included in our annual report.
By designating your gift.
- You can designate to the Tiwahe Foundation through the United Way or Community Shares of Minnesota.
Through company matching gift programs.
- If your company has a matching gift program, you could double your gift.
⊕ Create a Permanent Legacy
- By including the Tiwahe Foundation in your will as a legacy to support American Indians in Minnesota. To add the Tiwahe Foundation as a beneficiary in your will, estate or retirement plan, please contact Kelly Drummer at 612.722.0945 or by email.
- Through other planned gifts such as naming the Tiwahe Foundation as a beneficiary in your life insurance, IRA or qualified retirement plan, charitable remainder/lead trusts or a gift annuity.
⊕ Donor Privacy
- The Tiwahe Foundation honors all donor requests with regard to keeping, publicizing and/or sharing donor information, and discontinuing contact.