820 GRANTS | $1.4 MILLION | 100% TO AMERICAN INDIANS.
SEVEN GENERATION ENDOWMENT CAMPAIGN
The Seventh Generation Campaign secures funding for our Family Empowerment Program Grants, leadership development initiatives and organizational development and capacity building.
DONATIONS TOWARDS THE ENDOWMENT CAMPAIGN WILL BE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- To serve as a community foundation that will be a resource and intermediary for individuals, foundations, tribes and American Indians with a goal of increasing philanthropic dollars to American Indian causes in Minnesota
- To build our capacity and organizational development over the next three years
- To double our grant making for the Family Empowerment Program Grant fund from $50,000 a year to $100,000 a year by securing our $6 million endowment
- To expand the Native Leadership Initiative, thus adding many American Indian people to key leadership roles
- To positively affect thousands of individuals and families through the work of Family Empowerment Program grantees upon achievement of their respective individual goals
ENDOWMENT CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE
Laura Waterman Wittstock, Co-Chair
Amanda Norman, Co-Chair
Tiffany R. Beckman, M.D., M.P.H
James R. Boyle
Conley Brooks Jr.
Leah Goldstein Moses
Louis F. Hill
Trisha Lee Cook
Malcolm W. McDonald
Lucy Rosenberry Jones